Product Demonstration Video
Indications for Use
This device is intended to be used with commonly used ENT instruments to dilate the sinus ostia and spaces within the maxillary, frontal and sphenoid paranasal sinus cavities.
This Balloon Sinus Dilation Sleeve is designed for ease of use and versatility. The Sinusleeve™ Balloon provides a flexible alternative for dilating sinus ostia and spaces within the paranasal sinus cavities during Hybrid, FESS or standalone balloon dilation procedures. This balloon can be used with both straight and curved 7F-10F ENT instruments.
Cost Per Unit: Complete form below or call 888-432-5368
Product Code: SLV720
Features and Benefits
- Versatile for a broad range of surgical situations
- Easy to use with common 7F-10F instruments
- Atraumatic pre-dilating tip
- Higher suction rate than competitive suction-capable balloons*
- High pressure dilation balloon
- Ample reach for deep recesses
- Durable construction
- Does not interfere with EM-based navigation systems
- Connects to standard inflation devices
- Body Length: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- Balloon Diameter: 7 mm
- Balloon Length: 20 mm
- Max Pressure: 12 ATM
- Instrument Sleeve: 7F-10F ENT Instruments
- Effective Reach: 8 inches
- Nylon, elastomers and thermoplastics
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Not made with DEHP
Online ordering available soon.
Complete the form below. We will contact you with ordering details.
*Data on File
MKT002 Rev A